Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

My New Blog on Anything and Everything Important and Interesting to Life Today

Hey guys. Drew Dubois here. This is my first blog post on my new blog The21stCenturyNews. Im very excited to give you insight on fashion, entertainment, tech, and business. I would consider myself knowledgeable in all of these categories. First of all, I'd like to tell you a bit about myself. I am currently a high school student enrolled in college at a local junior college. I love my classes and the challenging experience that it creates. I am currently taking a very interesting International Business class and the people that make up my class are absolutely genius. Its quite amazing. We discuss everything about domestic and must-national business. Some of my business and financial expertise comes from that, but it mostly consists of my love for everything business and striving to learn everything that I can. I also look forward to blogging about the latest fashion. I would consider myself to be fashionable and have a good eye for fashion. I also dress fashionably. However, as being a student, I can't go out and buy whatever new clothing that my heart desires. Entertainment is entertainment. Celebrities, movies, television. Something that interests most of the population. Stay up to date on it her and get a scoop of my personal opinion. I know the fact that I am only 17 may be daunting to some people that are looking to find advice here. However, I hope that you find the courage to listen to what I have to say and hopefully I can provide my young insight and teach you more than when you arrived here. Thanks for reading and stay tuned.

The young blogger,
                                 Drew Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment